Friday, July 18, 2014

Sad to say...

Since I started the Geo-Bears, some of my Bears have gone on amazing trips! Unfortunately, It has been incredibly difficult to get the humans they travel with to send any emails about their travels, or even to bring back pictures for us to post, so I am discontinuing this blog.

I want to thank those who have followed this blog - I wish I had been able to make it better. A lot of the reason I couldn't is because of my personal issues with depression, anxiety disorders, etc. [If I had had the energy, I could have made up stories of the places the Bears went!]
My illnesses have made it hard to do a lot of things I've wanted to, both here and elsewhere.

If you are looking for my pre-travel checklist, click here  I've posted it on my other blog: 100+   Days of Encouragement [which is also not very well-tended, but I still use it, sometimes]

 I wish you all well!

BC and the Geo-Bears

Wait, I just remembered: I have given some consideration to having  a "flat" Bear who could travel over the internet. He could be lots of places at once, too!  Hmmm...
Maybe with some encouragement, I will! Let me know what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - We'd love to hear what you have to say!